Day Rides in Israel
Do you want to cycle during your stay in Israel? Do you dream of climbing the stunning mountains around Jerusalem but don’t know the routes? Do you want to ride gorgeous scenic roads in northern Israel or through the desert at the lowest point on earth?
Do you want to stop off at a winery during your ride? Are you an über cyclist who wants to climb 6,000+ feet per ride or someone who loves the flats? Do you want to ride while in Israel but don’t want to travel with your bike?
If the answer to any of these questions is yes…
Kosher Cycle Tours would love to help you live the dream.
Click here to set up your rides.
If you want to ride, but are worried about family obligations, see our ‘Non-Rider’ tab for a great solution.
- We’ll pick you up at your hotel
- We’ll help you rent a bike of the caliber you’re looking for
- If you didn’t bring cycling kit, we’ll take you to great shops that cater to what you’re looking for.
- We can loan you a spare helmet and water bottles at no extra charge
- We’ll bring nutrition (bars, gels, powder) for the ride
- We’ll bring spare inner tubes in case of a flat
- At the end of the day, we’ll drop you off back at your hotel
- Food stops
- Car (to drive to/from cycling destination)
- Photographer & paramedic on ‘ambucycle’ with licensed weapon
- KCT escort jeep+driver to accompany you as you cycle (in addition to guide on bicycle)
- Professional tour guide to meet you at key sites